Ben (
cephaloparty) wrote2011-11-21 02:21 am
Entry tags:
Writing Research (also notes)
- The non-con has been retconned by Siegfried,* who is coherent again and apparently was totally fine with all of this, xenophile that he is. My response is the shake my head and smile. Oh, Ziggy....
- I have just had to do the weirdest bit of writing research ever.
Query: If A is holding B in a fireman's carry, is it possible...
1) for A to reach B's genitalia?
2) for A to sexually stimulate B's genitalia without dropping B?
Jack knelt on the floor and I used an ottoman to get myself over his shoulder in an approximation of a fireman's carry, whereupon he attempted to achieve this. It took a slight shift after the initial try, but we managed to prove that yes, A could achieve both objectives without trouble.
Who said being an author is boring?
*THANK GODS. I CAN ACHIEVE MY INITIAL RULE OF 'ALL THE SEX IS CONSENSUAL' AFTER ALL.
- I have just had to do the weirdest bit of writing research ever.
Query: If A is holding B in a fireman's carry, is it possible...
1) for A to reach B's genitalia?
2) for A to sexually stimulate B's genitalia without dropping B?
Jack knelt on the floor and I used an ottoman to get myself over his shoulder in an approximation of a fireman's carry, whereupon he attempted to achieve this. It took a slight shift after the initial try, but we managed to prove that yes, A could achieve both objectives without trouble.
Who said being an author is boring?
*THANK GODS. I CAN ACHIEVE MY INITIAL RULE OF 'ALL THE SEX IS CONSENSUAL' AFTER ALL.

no subject